Friday, August 28, 2009

Living In the Moment

This summer i learned what it is like to live in the moment and just be myself and love it life. It is something i have been working on for a long time and has been a hard thing for me to comprehend because having never lived really in the moment before i had no idea what it was supposed to feel like or anything. This summer when i was up at Camp i learned what living in the moment felt like by experiencing it. I was at church and after the sermon i just felt so peaceful and just happy. I had never felt that way before and i just knew that it was god showing me look this is what it feels like to slow your life down and live in the moment. I loved it so much. It changed my life and now everyday i live life to its fullest. I don't live for the past or the future i live for today. Just one day at a time. I thank god everyday for letting me feel that sense of calmness and serenity. It is something i will never forget and cherish that moment forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment