Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Calvin Crest for a month


I can't believe it but i was a camp called Calvin Crest that i absolutely love for a whole month.
Still trying to get used to being home but here is some things that i can tell you about my wonderful experience. The first session for AIM had a total of 21 aimers. So many people but yet so much fun. I was assigned to work in the kitchen for the whole entire month that i was up there. At first i wasn't to sure if i would like the kitch but i decided what the heck its a new experience. I ended up loving the kitchen once i started working there. The staff was amazing.
All the staff was absolutely amazing. Our leaders were:Carrie Bowers,Tori White,and Matt Klump. They are awesome amazing people. I miss them so much. My awesome prayer partner Kristen omg what can i say about Kristen she worked in the kitch and she is so awesome. I love having her as my prayer partner. I know i can talk to her about anything. I trust her so much.
One of my amazing experiences up there was on one sunday at church after the sermon which btw was amazing,we had the oppurtunity to wash someones hands or have one of the staff from the office wash your hands and pray with you.I immidently thought of Kristen my awesome prayer partner i went up to herand asked her if i could wash her hands and she said yes and so i washed her hands and then she washed my hands. That service was so amazing and so
wonderful i will never forget it. That is just one of the many wonderful experiences that i had at AIM. It was just a wonderful end to the summer.Next summer i am going to apply for summer staff and i am hoping to work in the kitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment